Friday, January 27, 2006

Putting my money where my mouth is...

Well, not money, this is a free blog after all. I've always been a venter and a writer and an internet person, so this makes sense, right?

So here it is, testing, testing, testing...

My name's Sandy. I often tell people, "Sandy, like the beach..." mostly because people always try to spell my name Sandi. Now, to be clear, I'm a large woman, my 1/4 germanic heritage very clear in my build, with red hair. Oh, did I mention I am nearly 6 feet 4 inches? (Most babies are purchased at Walmart, my parents got their children at Sam's... Economy Size!) Sandi would be ridiculous for me, don't you think? So I always say, "Sandy, like the beach..." Occasionally I get letters from people for Sandy Beach. This is to the point that I have to check both the B's and the other letter for Christmas cards at our church Christams post office.

The point was, here I am, to share my days at the beach...

No comments: