Thursday, April 20, 2006

We did nothing really wrong, just splatted an Orange against this other kids head from across the room, when the sub was writing on the board...

Sometimes I think that the lies we tell ourselves are just as heinous if not more so than the lies we tell others. You should have seen the innocent looks on these two faces as they explained how the whole thing was completely blown out of proportion.

Then I saw the orange splatter all over the classroom (quietly thanking God it wasn't my room and that it didn't happen in my class) and knew that I wasn't the only one being lied to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...my incident today went something like...no mrs., it's ok, I just mooned him....

not good!

Dreaming again said...

But mom! I wasn't trying to throw the rock through the window! I was trying to throw it at my brothers head! I just missed!

And that's supposed to make me feel better?