Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tagged

Dreaming Again tagged me. I have to tell you seven songs that have been in my head lately.


1. Invincible by Pat Benetar
~I use it in a class exercise, but it's a neat song.

2. We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel
~ Again, part of classes, but still a cool song.

3. Albany by Roger Whitaker
~ This is a song about Norton Mackenzie and the story of the Eagle and the Raven in the tower over Norton's Green. Neat bit of history. Cool song.

4. One Girl Revolution by Superchick
~ My theme song. I listen to it whenever I need a pick me up.

5. Dancing When the Stars go Blue by Time McGraw
~ There is just something about this song that gets to me.

6. Old Rugged Cross
~ Still my favorite hymn.

7. Alabaster Box by Cece Winnans
~ This song is still my testimony...

As to tagging seven others, I've never been real big on that kind of thing, so... The first seven people that comment, "Got it" are the seven tagged. I'll look forward to seeing it on your blogs.

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

I love Billy Joel. Especially We Didn't Start the Fire (and the video that went with it)

I think my favorite of his music came from the early 80's.

I like Superchick too. Wish they'd picked a different name ..but love their music.

Old Rugged Cross is so close to my heart I can't even put words to it.

Neurotic Illini Fan said...

Okay, I'll play. Should be up on my blog later tonight or tomorrow morning.