Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pig Tails!

It's Thursday! I like Thursdays. It's staff night off tonight. I only get every other staff night off this summer as I alternate with the other lady here in Med Lodge. This week she took Wednesday and I took Thursday and next week we'll switch. I think I even have a date for next Wednesday, but that's another story for later.



Anyway.



It's Staff Night Off tonight and we are taking the kids to this really neat restaurant that has this thing called the Belly Bomb. It's a Sunday with 20 scoops in it and if you eat it all you get this pink T-Shirt. I don't do the Belly Bomb and I treat too many of the kids in the morning who have to indulge, but this will be the first time I get to go watch the ice cream go in...



We were all so tired last week. I think we pushed ourselves too hard and only now are we starting to catch back up and get the rest we need. I slept seven hours last night. How decadent is that! So today, I am wearing my favorite scrubs. They have a little girl with pigtails all over them. So I wear pig tails too. I've been told by someone who just doesn't understand that I look "ridiculous," but everyone else says adorable. I like it so I don't really care.



Thursday is a good day for pig tails!



I also went shooting on Tuesday. Again, I am "Lovely and Lethal." I've been told I have very nice grouping. I shot 4 out of seven pigeons too with my shot gun. No bruise this year. I fell down some rock stairs trying to go check on an idiot staffer who shall remain nameless who slept in as a temper tantrum protest to reality. My shin still hurts, but it's better.



One staffer called me a Mac Truck on Tuesday, because he thought I wouldn't mind. It was funny to fix that misconception. Why a guy would ever think a woman wouldn't mind that is beyond me.



However, on the flip side I have been hugged so much this week my back is starting to get sore.



Nana is being passive aggressive I think. She isn't taking all her pills regularly or consistently. She decides when she opens the daily compartment that there are too many pills there and so she picks and chooses which ones she will take. We think she bases this concept on their shape and color. We are working on the problem.



Nana also told me that she loves the dogs more than me because they spend more time with her. Then she changed her mind when she realized I was her ride home from the nail salon. Gotta love Nana.



So today I have on Pigtails! Nothing can go wrong, right?

No comments: