Monday, October 15, 2007

What?

So I was at Kroeger's shopping for a couple ingredients for this soup I like to make and had decided spur of the moment to put together and I bumped into a scout master that I know from camp. We started talking, about camp things, and we walked toward the door.

He's a nice guy. Bigger guy, huge grey beard and a big smile. Anyway, we were talking about camp-outs and his troop and he handed me his card and told me to call him and he would make me dinner and we'd watch a movie. He added that he had about 600. For some reason I thought we were still talking about scouts and camping and that he meant 600 scouts! I said sure. He smiled real big then. I added that we aught to talk about me working with his boys sometime on First Aid and CPR... He said,

"We'll get to that eventaully."

And that was when I knew that I had actually tentatively accepted a date. Now I'm the one with his card and I'm supposed to call/e-mail him. First of all, not how I do things, but I don't want to hurt his feelings. Secondly, well, not what I was thinking of when I met him. Though I am trying to keep an open mind...

How do I manage to do this stuff? I really am dense.

Isn't that just me?

No comments: