Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Move-Ed

So now I am moved.

This process has taught me something. I hate moving. They are going to have to carry my cold dead rotting corps out of that house feet first before I move again... Or if I really have to, I'll just burn it to the ground and have insurance get me new stuff... No packing!

Going from 1700 feet to 1200, it looks like I was shoe horned in to this place. There are boxes everywhere. Roo is furious with me. She keeps giving me this look followed by the most put upon sigh any teenager ever uttered...

Also.

Yesterday I grabbed a pull over dress of mine because it's easy and doesn't wrinkle. Only I couldn't find my slip. So I got this idea. I used my red satin nightie... yeah. Looked fine standing up, but when I sat the full skirt with ruffle trim was clearly visible below my neutral toned dress. Note to self...

Also, I think, I have way too much stuff.

But!

I am going to see "Wicked" on Saturday. That I am totally pumped about. I will find my slip before then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this time no lindsay to organize...right? -Lee Anne

Prospero said...

LOL...Wicked on Saturday! Love you! ^_^