Monday, June 15, 2009

You are kidding, right?

Normally that kind of title would be attached to a post about my mom. No such luck this time. This is a post about Camp. Specifically how ridiculous administration, bureaucracy and "quality control" are when it comes to common sense and H1N1... if you don't know what that is, look it up. I'm not going to "say" it.

Apparently a camp somewhere else had a problem with it. Now "they" feel I should "screen" 1000 people a week in three hours for said issue and send people home or make them wear a mask...

Do people not read. This "pandemic" is of less consequence than the typical flu! Now people want to be stupid or better yet proactively moronic about it. Meanwhile seems like some people here might even be seeing dollar signs as groups want to come to our camp rather than the "contaminated" one. But that means we have to appear hyper vigilant and capable of handling this "crisis." Which by the way hasn't even made CNN, but is a big deal... Whatever.

Shame they haven't increased my staff, no matter what I've asked... Shame I never got that new MedLodge no matter how many times promised... Shame this is my last summer. No percentage in staying for crazy behavior... I can get that for free at home and get a better night sleep.

Seriously?

2 comments:

Beata said...

I was not aware we had an H1N1 crisis.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to blog again this summer :)