Monday, March 13, 2006

A totally organic experience

So Nana and I are doing the Fat Flush Detox diet thing. What a headache. I mean, I'm sure we will feel better and all. I won't bore anyone with the details of what a toxic body looks like on the inside. Oh the horror of the description in the book. But going organic (just for 11 days) is time consuming and expensive!

Plus these organic people can be very touchy. One guy felt I had cut him off in the produce isle and threw a berkenstock at me! I explained that this was not how adults communicated. He flipped me off and pushed past. Guess he's still toxic.

2 comments:

methatiam said...

First, explain that this is not how adults communicate, then beat him thoroughly about the ears with the berkenstock.
THAT'S how adults cummunicate!

Neurotic Illini Fan said...

You know, it sounds like maybe some people can be organic AND toxic, y'know?