Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not impressed

It is always upsetting to me to find out that something is not what I thought it was. Specifically when it pertains to people praying on others good intentions.

I'm hoping that this situation is not the case, but I have a bad feeling that it is. I admire this young lady for doing some homework. Even if it turns out she's wrong (which doing some homework myself, I have a bad feeling she isn't) the fact that she checked is admirable. It is also a shame because what does it say about our world when children need to be that kind of cynical and be admired for their ability to uncover dishonesty?

My team teacher donated to this group. A good friend of mine is about to. I hope they are very clear on what they are doing, what their options are and who they are helping. That is neither a statement for or against an organization, simply a hope that they make the best decision based on the most accurate info.

So, if you are completely confused about what I am talking about, go here.

What has the world come to?

No comments: