Thursday, August 10, 2006

Readjusting

First, not being able to blog at school is frustrating. I mean I know why they did it and all, but that is my best writing time. It's harder at home and I want to write everyday... At least weekday like last year.

Also, now that I'm working out again and with out Robin at school, I'm just tired. I imagine it will take a week or so more to get back into the swing.

In some ways I have simplified this year a lot in comparison to previous. No big projects this semester (so far anyway) and I am not planning to try to start any. Other ways it is more hectic. It's like each day, each year gets shorter each time. Is this growing old? God Help me!

Pipper is back from the vet and a much happier Sheltie. Apparently he fractured a back tooth and then an infection developed underneath the root. Yikes! They pulled the tooth and he's eating again. Between him and Roo the bill (dental, care, medicine, blood tests, you name it) topped $700. Nana and I just laughed and said, "They're worth it." And they are, but my teeth don't even cost that much and my mouth is bigger and I bite more often! Also, the only way he could have fractured a tooth was if he was chewing on rocks? Why would he do that? All he has to do is wait for Nana to doze off and he can have whatever is on her plate? Rocks!

Roo refused to use the stairs I got her so that she can get into bed herself. She just looks at me like, "You don't love me anymore?" When I try to get her to try.

Overheard in the hallway as I exited to run an errand, "That is one big lady." "Do you think she is Hagrid's sister?"

No comments: