Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Boundries

Introspecting again. I know. Sorry.

Boundaries are a strange set of things. In some ways mine are very open and even weak and then n others they are very small and very strong. I find myself trying to be clear on which ones need to be changed and how and why.

Camp is a place that really pushes my envelope on that. The relationships here are so intense and so, for lack of a better term, artificial. There is no other environment in the real world that would cause people to work, live and lean on each other this way. It creates security where there really is none and conversely creates conflict where there is none either.

Some days I am very confused and angry and hopeful all at the same time. I have a sick feeling that something will have to break eventually.

Will it be a boundary, or me?

No comments: