Thursday, August 23, 2007

Borrowing Babies

Yes, he e-mailed and we are figuring out when to go out for coffee sometime in the near future. He's very nice, we have a scary amount in common and it's a good thing. Past that, all I am hoping for is an enjoyable afternoon with a nice man in the near future. Seriously. And that's all there is to that.

Anyway.

So my friend, Robin, is having a C-Section tomorrow and plans to be the mother of another beautiful baby girl by 5PM that evening. I will have the joy of keeping her 1, 2, and 4 year olds for the afternoon, evening and night. On Saturday I will turn them over to another friend who will take them for the day on Saturday.

I am looking forward to having them tomorrow. They are angels and adorable and a huge handful and I know that I will love every minute of it.

So tomorrow I have to get my grades done in a hurry so that I can take possession of my delightful borrowed babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun - Lee Anne