Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesdays

Tuesdays are not really my favorite of days. But today was a good day. I lost two pounds this week at weigh in and am leading my group in a little "Biggest Loser" Club that we have at school. This information has wildly excited and motivated my physical trainer.

This is not exactly a good thing.

So today (As is becoming more and more common) I am sore.

Plus I have literally piles of work to get graded by the end of the week.

The kids were reading Saki today. You know, the one who writes all proper and classical and then his stories have this bite you in the but punchlines. I love his stuff.

I had been hoping for a phone call or e-mail this week, which so far I have not gotten. But I'm OK with that.

Fall break is in October, and I've decided I want to go to the way upper west coast (I've never been that far north on that coast before) and get my Wilderness EMT certification. Should be cool and I'm kind of excited by it.

My brother's life seems to be smoothing back out from the in laws and church scenario from heck.

People I care about are healthy and happy... or getting healthier.

So, today is just Tuesday.

I'm OK with that.

No comments: