Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blessed

Some days when I have the overwhelming urge to slap duct tape over Nana's non stop talking mouth I remind myself how blessed I am to have her.

It is nice to come home to someone.

This is not the vision I had for my life at all, and yet it is a blessing.

So today, I don't want to be a cow anymore. I am enjoying being a teacher, a BSA medic and Nana's granddaughter.

This is going to be a good year. It may be my last with Nana as my roommate and so I need to remind myself and remember how blessed I am to have her.

Oh, and I just saw the bud-light commercial with the guy who steals the beers and the barking dogs that follow him ever after and Nana just looked up and said, "Maybe Piper and Roo feel the same way about the telephone." Oh my! I am so blessed.

No comments: