Thursday, September 13, 2007

No One Comments Anymore...

I'm just talking to myself again, aren't I? Oh well.

I'm going to make more of an effort to work on my novel again. I think I may have even found a writing accountability partner. I wrote a page today. Just talking to him about it yesterday kind of got me motivated today.

Friday is William Carlos Williams day. I'll be talking to my students about real love, romance and my great grandparents. I won't have much time to write. Plus I have to do grades. I find myself disappointed about that. This is a good thing. Maybe the muse is coming back?

That's a rhetorical question, because I'm talking to myself, apparently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new reader to your blog and haven't had time to dig through the archives yet. But I wanted to comment and tell you that I've enjoyed what I've read so far. Does Nana LIVE with you?

Sandy said...

Nana has lived with me for the past three and a half years. The details are back through the archives and I highly suggest you check some of the Nanaisms posts.

Lee said...

I still read... you aren't talking to yourself ;)