Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Breaking Rules...

OK, I'm gonna break a rule, but she won't mind and this is hysterical. This is the note Lindsey left for me when I got home today.

Hi Sandy,
The dogs ate 3-5 Luna bars in your room while [Nana and I] were at Bible Study and subsequently threw them up in your room and in the hallway. I cleaned it up as best I could but there are still some visible spots. I put Resolve on the [supply/grocery] list. Anyways, if the dogs are acting funny, that's probably why.
~Lindsey

Did I mention I love this girl! I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself, then I saw the vomit "spots." OMG! These dogs did nothing small today! There are spots everywhere. Thankfully they don't smell like vomit. They smell like, you guessed it, LUNA BARS!!!! Peppermint and Chocolate mostly, but there are some other flavors thrown in there for good measure. I had a stash left over from my trip west for WEMT... Apparently the dogs found it.

I knew they were smart.

The carpet may never be the same.

No comments: