Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where it is.

Today we did the fit test.

On cardio-vascular I was poor (but it had been a month...)
On flexibility I was average.
On upper body I was poor (And I maxed out at 25% of my body weight)
On abdominal I was good!

We decided that the reason I could not carry the litters at my WEMT class was because with me being so much taller, at the angle I was I was lifting disproportionate to the others. Now the dead lift of someone on my back, that was a real problem. I can dead lift 100lbs, but most people weigh more than that. Many of my younger campers don't which is why I can pick them up... Adults on the other hand...

So now we have five weeks to see what we can accomplish. This is how we will set a pace for next semester. There is a five K here where I live in April. That will be my goal. We'll see what happens. My trainer is moving, so I will go back to the one I had before, but I think that's a good thing. It's time for the change and she and I were at odds all the time anyway.

And that's where it is.

No comments: