Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks

Thankful for the amazing people in my life that help me through, even when I am impossible. Lindsey, Stephen, LeeAnne, Polly, Dee, Beata, Lil' Bro, Daddy, Kay, Nana, Mark, Mike, Poje, my camp boys, the people of my church, at my school, Robin, Cindy, Adam, Jaimon, Amber, Mitzi, and the people in my "hometown" who were so wonderful to spend the time with me... not to mention all the families and loved ones of those people who loved them and supported them and helped them be the wonderful people they are...

Thankful for this beautiful apartment that arrived at the right time and the right price and has been a haven and home for well over three years.

Thankful for my job. The right job and the best place for me right now. Where I can make a difference and people notice if I'm not there... and call me to make sure I am OK.

Thankful for my dogs. Roo who loves me unconditionally, and Piper who loves Nana and plays with Roo.

New friends and new possibilities with older friends. Adam, Prospero, Tweak, Jasmine, Nikol, Marianne, and others...

Thankful for my health and even my body and they way it works and looks. It may not always be what I want, look like I want, but it is the body God gave me and it has served me pretty well when I have taken care of it...

Thankful for Nana and the lessons I learn from her every day. About patience and grace and thankfulness and service.

Thankful for my brother and my father who love me and continue to serve as true examples of Godly men.

Thankful to be a child of God.

Mostly, I am simply grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: