Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So it's come and gone...

And I am 32.

This is what I know.

I am so blessed!

This weekend (and I'll talk about it later) brought to me how many wonderful people I have in my life. It's been something I've been seeing for a while now, I think I've even mentioned it before recently, but it bears repeating.

God has given me so much.

Mostly it is people that comprise my blessing. People who check on me, love me, accept me and are there for me. There are other things too, moments where I literally can see God's hand. This weekend I am also awed by his healing.

The desire of my heart, one of the two, maybe I should say, was granted this weekend and I am "still standing" to prove it.

As I stood in the glow of God's victory I was humbled by the people he has put in my life, the blessings they are.

I am about a third through my life. If the next sixty six percent is anywhere near as full as this past thirty three, I may be one of the richest women in the world.

I can't wait to see what else He has in store.

3 comments:

Mr. Nauton said...

Happy Birthday!

And obviously one of your blessings is being able to recognize and appreciate life and all we're given in it... I think you're well on your way to a rich and full life, no matter how long it lasts...

Mr. Nauton said...

Oops, didn't mean to sound morbid... may you live to be 105!

Dreaming again said...

Happy late birthday. We were locked in a power outage last week so I was not able to stop by and say hi.

Bj turns 16 tomorrow!!! He's enjoying his 9th grade english class tremendously!

Although, with the ice storms and no school last week ..finals have been post poned till after Christmas break, so the child is relieved that he has no finals on his birthday!