Sunday, January 20, 2008

Who's Stupid!

OK, first of all watching Dawn of the Dead last night was a bad idea (and a somewhat bad movie to boot!) and made driving today in the post snowblown south a bit spooky. There was no one on the road this morning...

Which also means there was no one around to watch me make a fool of myself trying to open my car doors. They were frozen shut, or that's what I thought when I struggled and struggled to open them and they would not budge...

Then it dawned on me...

They were still locked!

Heaven help me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the eternal question: "if a tree in the forest falls and noone is there, does it make a sound?" If noone saw you, you could not embarass yourself!!!

Sorry I haven't commented lately, but I have been keeping up with your writing. Try to keep your spirits up, there are those of us that have a lot of faith in you!

Mr. Nauton said...

were they locked, or did the zombies* lock them...?

*zombies, undead, don't know which or what 'cause i's too scared to ever watch those movies...

Dreaming again said...

I would NEVER watch those movies!!!



However ... I DID ... get my acrylic nails today!!!! *grin*

Dreaming again said...

oh yeah ... i'd never watch those movies ...cause ...I'm too chicken!