Thursday, February 12, 2009

First the eyes, now EARS!

Today, this morning, actually, I took off my CZ studs that I have been wearing for months and found that either they were completley made of a metal other than silver or steele, or there was only a thin coating and me and my acid skin ate it away, leaving my ear lobes exposed to it. Surrounding the holes in my ears is a quarter inch radius of angry, inflamed, scaly, skin.

I have EAR LEPROSY!!!!

So first it was the styes, in my left eye, so that it was a swollen, irritated, puffy mass. Now it has moved onto my ears...

I imagine within the next few months my mouth will errupt into cold sores....

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

This chain of events makes me wonder, you know...

Meanwhile...

I have EAR LEPROSY!

YUCK!

No comments: