Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Snow!

On Sunday it snowed. This was a good news, bad news kind of thing. It was all summed up, good news and bad news in one sentence...

Mom was supposed to leave... but it snowed.

The thing is, I like having people in the house and with therapy she is really much more pleasant to deal with (my therapy, she quit a couple years ago). Also, I like having Nana around. However, I am also accustomed to being an adult single woman who lives alone. Mom, Nana and mom's dog, Ellie, can be a bit much when I only have two bedrooms and two dogs of my own...

Monday was a snow day. It was nice to sleep in, curl up with a book, enjoy the pretty scenery, general snow day-ness. Does tend to make students a bit crazy when we get back, though...

Oh, and the whole point of where I live in the south is being far enough north to get seasons, but far enough south that I don't have to carry de-icer in my car. So.

Interesting weekend.

No comments: