Thursday, April 02, 2009

Soap and Surgery

First and foremost I have to tell everyone about this awesome soap I found. Well, actually it found me. My friend, Beata, is doing an Internet business that sells this authentic, organic, french soap. I've already tried Rose, Oat Bran, Lavender, Lemon, Coconut, and palm oil. Seriously, Awesome! Check her out...

http://www.frenchsoapstore.com/

The next big news is that I had Lap Band Surgery on Tuesday. Unlike Gastric Bypass, in the end, I have to do the dieting myself, but the band is a tool that helps me control hunger and make better food choices. I think it is the right option for me. So I did it. Dad and Kay came up to keep me out of trouble. I spent hours and several people spent day getting the house in order to prepare for their visit.

Now I have three lacerations healing on my belly and I feel like I got punched in the upper abdomen, but other than that it's not so bad. The diet while I heal is brutal. Liquid. Nothing stays in my stomach and so I actually feel empty, not hungry exactly, just empty and hollow. I'm working on solutions to that.

Dad and Kay left this morning and Mom should be here this weekend.

1 comment:

Beata said...

Thank you. Happy to hear you liked our soap.