Sunday, June 17, 2007

Accident Prone

So this past week, let's count.

On Wednesday, I fell down the staff stairs (big rock affair going to the bridge to get into the staff area) and bruised up my left shin and got mud all over my scrubs.

Thursday, I was putting a big box in the back seat of the van and managed to (I am not exaggerating) deck myself in the jaw and bit the inside of my lip.

Friday, I finally contracted the stomach virus everyone else has had and spent the night throwing up.

Saturday, I tripped over a trailer hitch behind the camp van in the dark, bruising my left shin further.

Then (!) I got my finger caught/pinched in the gas pumping thingy when someone (!) tried to "help" me pump gas into the camp van.

Bets on when I end up in the Emergency Room at this rate?

Oh, and this morning, for the record, I really hurt!

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

Thank you for your comments to me yesterday. They meant the world to me.

I hadn't mentioned the boys much, they were at church camp this past week. (without their mom this year)
Up until the time they left, they'd taken advantage of not having much supervision and were more work than when they were 7 and 9 ... they both came home from camp with the realization that they needed to step up to the plate rather than cause more work for me.


Now if I can just convince them to leave the a/c alone! They doubled our electric bill for this last month!!