Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adult Conversations

This week I have started to talking to someone new on the phone. It is a very new thing and I have no expectations, just the whole living for the moment of experience.

But...

I was struck as we spoke last night, even with it being a new relationship/friendship, getting to know each other, more information being exchanged than a back and forth conversation exchange, that this was the most adult conversation I had had outside of school in sometime.

What a difference.

I also find myself dreaming, hoping, wishing and wondering about how he hugs...

Maybe I'll find out, but in the mean time,

Here's to talking to grown-ups!

Oh, and no, I will not be giving out more information at this time. I'm just enjoying the moment... No need to get the cart before the horse...

Fingers Crossed, though.

No comments: