Friday, September 28, 2007

God, Help me!

"You are not arrogant, you are just really honest and you know what you can do."

"I wish I was more like you."

"I really admire that about you."

Stupid boys who have no idea what they are doing to my insides need to shut up.

No, you cannot be my writing partner, cannot direct shakespeare with me, cannot sit down and talk to me about what I know about literature.

Not a good idea.

I don't care how nice you are, how sweet you are, how earnest you are. You are playing with fire and you don't even know.

They don't see me as a woman and they don't think about what they do to me.

Oh, and he graduated from high school in '01. I'd been teaching for 2 years! He could have called me Miss X! Oh, heck no!

I am in so much trouble.

Trusted friend texts, "Go 4 it."

What an idiot! Another stupid boy. I am surrounded by stupid boys.

Why does this happen to me?

No comments: