Thursday, October 04, 2007

This Morning

He texted to appologize. Then we spoke on the phone for a bit. Maybe it was the sleep deprivation, but I think he meant it when he appologized again.

And every time it happens I say next time that will be it, no more friendship.

This time I caved, but at least I said something.

Maybe next time I will carry through the rest of the way.

Maybe it won't happen again.

Is this co-dependence or is this growth. I don't know the answer.

Oh, and I spoke to the other him for an hour after work today. We talked so long it made me late to my work-out appt. I didn't care. It was so nice to just spend time with him. Maybe having someone else to talk to, to fill that void makes it easier to stand up to the other problem. Maybe it will be enough if next time comes.

We'll see.

No comments: