Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weird Day

For the most part today was a good day. I got at least three distinct pieces of good news.

On the other hand.

I got body checked over five times in less than five minutes. One of them bordered on molestation! I repeat, I am a six foot three inch red head wearing a bright red oversized sweater... Can't they see me? Earlier this week a kid ran into my chest so hard I had a bruise! What is with these kids?

Then when I got home there was a MOUSE sitting on my kitchen counter. I have traps all over the house. What happened to the suicidal mouse gene? So I guess that one was just really depressed but the others are quite happy! They are surrounded by traps and so they decide to eat on my kitchen counter!

Oh, but three different people said I looked wonderful today, one my former crush even.

So weird, but good, day!

No comments: