Saturday, June 07, 2008

Angry, Frustrated and Dissappointed...

Boys are stupid. OK, that's not fair. There are a big group of boys up here who are stupid though. Like, I want to beat their heads in with shovels, stupid.

Trying to explain would be pointless, tedious and probably boring to the outside observer, but sufficed to say a boy here at camp has managed to prove to me that all the growth I thought I had witnessed recently was almost as big a farce as his actual behavior on Friday. What's worse is that he knows I'm mad and I don't know how to explain this to him.

The good news is though, that I have accepted that I truly dislike someone else on staff after trying for three long years to get along with him. I have decided that is OK. Really.

So I am getting over it.

1 comment:

autosparks said...

hello... dont know how should i adress you... but i will must say that i liked your blogs... also your interest in various sectors... mam