Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Excuse Me?

Oh, gotta tell you this one too.

So I was in the Walmart on Sunday morning looking at hair clippers. This really old woman walks up to me and asks, "Do you know of any good shavers?"

I show her the quarto disposable razors for women I was purchasing. She says she was looking for electric because she just could not bend over to shave her legs anymore. I recommended she sit on the toilet (or johnny as she called it) used a thick shaving gel and shave before she got in the shower. She really liked this idea and then asked if I could recommend a shave gel. I did...

Do I look like a information booth about geriatric extremity depilatory?

Oh me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you look like an intelligent, educated and approachable women, so be nice and share your knowledge.