Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home

Got home Sunday night, got Nana moved back home and then spent all day Monday sleeping...

Today I have ordered a new licence (lost my wallet in a movie theatre a week ago, what a mess) and am taking Nana to do nails. We still have things to do before I go back to work on Friday.

Mom should be here on Wednesday and she will take Nana with her for a "visit" next week. That will give me time to set up a new system here.

Also in about three weeks I go back to graduate school to get my leadership add-on. The idea being that no matter what it will make me a better teacher, but I will have the option of being an administrator if I choose and someone wants me to administrate... I don't think I would like it long term, for all that I think I would be good at it. The classes should be interesting.

My students arrive next Thursday. I am actually looking forward to the new experience that a new class is...

More than any other summer, I am simply glad to be home, for all that things really are a mess right now...

I am ready for Fall.

No comments: