Saturday, July 19, 2008

Maybe it's time

To be done.

Maybe my perspective isn't right anymore.

Maybe I'm not as important as I thought I was.

Maybe this isn't the right place for me anymore.

The "Sandy, you're the best"s just don't seem sincere and don't really matter.

They did not thank Lynne, or Mark or Carnell or Dennis or any of those who work so hard behind the scenes. Yes, that includes me, but that isn't this singular issue.

It is wrong to do it for the sake of getting recognized... that would make me no better than Mr. Bird. But I can't shake the feeling that there was more to be said and it wasn't. If Mike hadn't Daniel really should have.

Mark always says when it's not fun anymore you should go home.

This is starting to feel more like co-dependence than fun.

I could also be tired, but it doesn't nullify the point.

I've got to figure out what to do with Nana, going back to Grad school (and the bill it creates...), figure out the car, deal with school in general and then of course there is my health and my weight and the concern that my heart, through no fault of it's own might explode out my chest...

Maybe it's time.

No comments: