Friday, July 11, 2008

What they have become...

So let me make sure I got this right.

One group of staff went out last night and got very drunk and were too hungover this morning to make formation... They were directors.

One group was up too late and out too late and made a huge mess of the vans... and then one threw away medical forms in the process of cleaning up.

One group got together and let all the boats and canoes loose in the lake... this is staff mind you. They did not help gather them back up.

Then the group that runs the lake threw a temper tantrum and refused to clean it up until class started and so two periods of kids will not get their merit badges in boating and canoeing... kids who worked hard and paid their money same as everyone else. The program director supported this temper tantrum.

So I took the food I usually make for Friday afternoon directors doing grades and gave it to the kitchen staff. All that cheese and mexican food would not have been good on hung-over, self indulgent, lazy stomaches...

Meanwhile Mr. Bird complains to anyone he can find that I did not give him an X-mas present, but other people got them... Not that he gave me one mind you and he won't say anthing to me about it... Go figure. I feel guilty... that I don't feel guilty. I gave rpesents to who I wanted to and I was under no obligation to give one to anyone. This is not kindegarten where I have to give a valentine to everyone even the kids that are mean to me...

What a bunch of self indulgent children they all are.

I weep for their lives...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that what happened was wrong and I wish I could change what occurred. All I can do at this point though is make amends with the WF and learn from this situation. The only people that have truly lost anything are the ones that don't believe they did anything wrong or that the only thing that was wrong was the fact they got caught.

Anonymous said...

This is not acceptable behavior.