Sunday, September 07, 2008

Break...

Yeah, yeah yeah.

I'm a horrible person.

So the styes cleared up. I chopped off my hair (and it's cute). Nana should be back soon. I'm moving to the town I teach in. Mom is moving to the same apartment complex. I'm taking grad classes. To be an administrator, which I doubt I really want to be, but... I think I've reached the angry point in therapy. I am angry with everyone sometimes... but I also am handling it now.

My diet and exercise are completely out of control, but I'm trying to get back on track. I still need to get the consult on Lap Band surgery. I also need to talk to a doctor about the cyst I have on one of my ovaries... they said it was small only 3 cm. I pointed out that ovaries are only 3 cms... so it's like having an extra one in there. I still get out of breath and sweat like a pig...

I'm trying to be proactive about meeting people and developing a social life. Turns out men/boys are oblivious and dense as door nails. I have tickets to Wicked, but he has to ask me out on a date first... I'm giving up on the dream.

Two amazing friends who I thought I had lost both looked me up this past month. Wow! One informs my past and the other my future.

Oh and again, everyone is pregnant or giving birth. So I am still a fertility goddess in the sadly single sense of the word.

Sorry I took a bit of a break.

I'll try to be more proactive.

No comments: